In this WordPress tutorial, we will teach you how to create the MySQL database for your WordPress. This WordPress will definitely be quite helpful in creating the database behind you web account. Databases are important part of your web account. They store all the records of your web account. So they have to be made carefully without any sort of mistakes. And in this WordPress tutorial, we will help you with it.
The Database is created in the cPanel. And you get the cPanel with your hosting account. Follow these WordPress Tutorials’ creating the WordPress MySQL Database for a perfect working database.
· Log in to cPanel. It can be done by following one of the below urls.
· And a page will open where you can find all the tabs, you can use to handle you web account.
· Click on the MySQL Databases tab
· Enter the Database name in the New Database field
· Click on the Create Database Button
· A screen will be displayed informing about the successful creation of the database
Click on the Go Back button, to return to the previous page
Enter the MySQL username and password for your database
· Click on the Submit button, to proceed further
· You will be sent to the next page. Here you will allow giving the privileges according to your requirements. It is recommended that you select All Privileges.
· Now press Make Changes button to proceed
You can also follow all these steps by selecting the MySQL Database Wizard. Click on it and it will guide you through all the steps. They are almost the same. So you can easily make the Database and can add users to it.
This WordPress Tutorial was about the MSQL database creation. Hope this has helped you a lot.